British Touring Car Championship, Silverstone: 29 September 2019
Experience our BTCC VIP hospitality package and enjoy superior views of the race action over one of the prime overtaking spots on the 1.64 mile 'short' National Circuit.
Considered to be the premier viewing location at Silverstone. The Brooklands VIP Suites offer guests a brilliant base for the day at Silverstone with a great view from the track-side balcony overlooking the Wellington Straight, Brooklands and Luffield corners.
Whether you are located in our 2nd or 3rd floor suites, your views across the Wellington Straight, Brooklands Corner and subsequent Luffield Corner are panoramic yet you'll feel close to the action. What's more, the vista is largely unaffected by the debris fence that impacts the view lower down the building.
The British Touring Car Championship is one of the most exciting race series in the UK and never fails to produce close racing at Silverstone as drivers battle for points in the penultimate round of the championship. In addition to the headline 'BTCC' you'll also be entertained by support race groups including the Renault Clio Cup, Ginetta Supercup and Juniors, Porsche Carrera Cup and FIA Formula 4 (all support groups subject to final confirmation)
2018's British Touring Cars, Silverstone, saw the title race reduced to two protagonists - Colin Turkington and Tom Ingram. Will either still be battling for the 2019 title?
Book now and experience our VIP BTCC hospitality package in 2019.
Sample hospitality food menu
- Breakfast selection
- Served hot - bacon / cheese & mushroom English muffins
- Selection of cereals
- Fresh pastries, Fruit bowl
- Two-course lunch
- Chicken in red wine with seasonal vegetables
- Salad platters
- Seasonal panna cotta
- Chocolate granache
- Afternoon tea
- Savoury treats including Scotch Eggs, pork pies, quiche
- English cheeses with chutney and biscuits
- Selected cakes
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks all day. Selected wines and beers from 11am
What's included in this hospitality package?
- Full entrance ticket and VIP suite pass - access to the centre of the circuit
- Large covered viewing balcony
- Tea & coffee served all day
- Hot Breakfast on arrival
- Private Bar with complimentary Beers, Wines, Soft drinks
- Two course Chefs Table Lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Official Event Program per booking
- In-suite Televisions
- Option of private table of 10 guests
- Optional motorsport Raffle
- Ultimate Racing hosted event
|Hospitality package||Price, per person including VAT||Plus VAT|
|Sunday 29 September 2019||£ 234.00%>||£ 195%>|
|Prices subject to confirmation at time of booking|
|See our calendar of Silverstone event hospitality packages|