F1 British Grand Prix: 12th-14th July 2019
Be a part of the British Grand Prix with Ultimate Racing... our trackside British Grand Prix hospitality suites get you to the heart of the action on Grand Prix weekend. Whether it’s Friday practice, Saturday qualifying or the BIG race day on Sunday, you will be treated as a VIP from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave.
Our Brooklands Hospitality suites are situated on the upper levels and offers excellent facilities and viewing. The suites include Silverstone Circuit TV on our large screen TV's with viewing from our private upper level balconies.
Whether you are located in our 2nd or 3rd floor suites, your views across the Wellington Straight, Brooklands Corner and subsequent Luffield Corner are panoramic yet you'll feel close to the action. What's more, the vista is largely unaffected by the debris fence that impacts the view lower down the building. Just take a look at the various photos on this page to see the quality of the views from our superb Brooklands Suites - all images were taken from our locations over the weekend of the 2018 British Grand Prix - and our friendly 'semi pro' photographer will be back in 2019 to take more images for us. It's one of his favourite locations on the track.
What's racing at the F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone?
Whilst we'll not see the finalised programme until close to the event we do know that the weekend at Silverstone will feature a packed schedule including:
- FIA Formula One World Championship
- FIA Formula Two
- FIA Formula 3 **new in 2019**
- Porsche Supercup
In recent years, Silverstone has added to the schedule with track parades and on occasion FIA Historic Formula One or another similar classic race event. Race weekend normally also sees visits from the Red Arrows, a parachute display team and more - though all are subject to operational availability. Silverstone also stages a series of concerts over race weekend - in part to help ease traffic leaving the circuit at the end of each day. Shortly after the conclusion of race activity on Sunday, the stage is often used for driver interviews.
All images on this page were shot during 2018.
Why Ultimate Racing for your British F1 experience?
Our Ultimate British F1 hospitality at Silverstone is a fantastic way to entertain, clients, colleagues, friends or family. From your first contact with us, to the point at which you leave at the end of the day, we aim to make your life simple.
You can talk to us directly - either call us or make an enquiry and we'll call you back.
We are on-site within the suites we offer all weekend. On the day, if you have any concerns you need only talk to us - we'll be able to answer any questions you may have.
We have many years' experience of providing VIP hospitality at Silverstone, Barcelona, Valencia and Monaco.
Ultimate British F1 VIP sample menu
Our food menu changes daily, below is just a taster
- Breakfast selection
- Served hot - bacon / cheese & mushroom English muffins
- Selection of cereals
- Fresh pastries, Fruit bowl
- Two-course lunch
- Seafood platter
- Cold roast beef with medley of seasonal vegetable
- Selection of salads & pastas
- Stupendous desert treats
- Afternoon tea
- Savoury treats including Scotch Eggs, pork pies, quiche
- English cheeses with chutney and buscuits
- Selected cakes
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks all day. Selected wines and beers from 11am. Champagne on Saturday & Sunday.
What's included in our Formula 1 hospitality package?
- Full entrance ticket and VIP suite pass - access to the center of the circuit
- VIP parking (1 per 2 Guests)
- Large covered viewing balcony
- Tea & coffee served all day
- Private Bar with complimentary Beers, Wines, Soft drinks (Champagne & selected Spirits – Saturday & Sunday Only)
- Superb all-day catering including special British Grand Prix menu:
- Hot & cold breakfast items on arrival
- Two course Grand Prix "Chef's Table" buffet lunch with selected fine wines
- Ploughman's style afternoon tea with cakes
- Official Event Program per person & Radio ear piece per person
- In-suite Televisions
- Private tables for groups of 10 guests, smaller groups on shared tables
- Optional motorsport raffle
- Ultimate Racing hosted event
|Ultimate British F1 Hospitality, Silverstone||Price, per person including VAT||Plus VAT|
|Friday 12 July 2019||£ 252.00%>||£ 210%>|
|Saturday 13 July 2019||£ 474.00%>||£ 395%>|
|Sunday 14 July 2019||£ 1,554.00%>||£ 1295%>|
|2-day package (Saturday & Sunday)||£ 2,028.00%>||£ 1690%>|
|Prices subject to confirmation at time of booking|
Are you looking for F1 VIP hospitality at other events? In addition to our suites at Silverstone for British Grand Prix VIP hospitality we also offer: