MotoGP Catalunya: 15th-16th June 2019
An exclusive spot in the Main Grandstand, for companies and individuals looking for a different and privileged experience. Our VIP Hospitality suite is situated in the first floor of the Main Grandstand. The privileged location allows the best moments of the weekend with excellent views of the team garages...
MotoGP is the pinnacle of motorbike circuit racing which visits the super-fast Circuit de Catalunya for Round 7 of the 2019 FIM MotoGP World Championship. The enthusiastic crowd flock to the circuit to cheer on their local heroes. With track speeds exceeding 200 mph the atmosphere is electric. This is a must see event.
These facilities offer an unrivalled opportunity to experience the real exclusivity and shear excitement of the MotoGP. Never far from the action guests can relax and take refreshments in the luxuriously appointed air conditioned Private VIP Suite, view the bikes on the Start-Finish straight and Garages from your private VIP Suite, or your reserved seat in the main Grandstand.
- Excellent views of Start/ Finish Straight & Team Garages
- Access to our Private VIP Hospitality Suite & general circuit access
- VIP Car Parking
- Breakfast on arrival
- Lunch and afternoon snacks
- Complimentary Bar wine, beers & soft drinks
- Reserved VIP Grandstand Seat, directly in front of VIP Suite
- Selected Moto GP Paddock Access
- Moto GP Rider in the suite
- Ultimate Racing Hosted Event
- TV Screens
- Air-conditioned Suite
- Optional motorsport raffle
|Hospitality package||Price, per person|
|Two day hospitality package (Saturday & Sunday)||£ 480.00%>|
|Prices subject to confirmation at time of booking|
Inclusive package - MotoGP two-day race viewing hospitality & hotel option
Combine your two-day VIP hospitality with the superb 4* H10 Marina Hotel. Our preferred hotel for MotoGP race week, you'll be treated to a superior 4* hotel with 3 nights' accommodation, breakfast included.
Guests booking our hospitality and hotel will also have hotel-circuit transfers included in their package.
About the hotel
With a privileged location in the Olympic Village and very close to the beaches, the H10 Marina Barcelona is a four-star hotel with a wide range of services, including the Skyline Terrace with swimming pool and magnificent views of the city.
What's included in our hospitality & hotel package?
- 3 nights' accommodation, including breakfast
- Check-In Friday 14th Check Out Monday 17th June 2019
- ***New for 2019 - Friday Night “welcome Drink” for guests staying at the H10 Marina Hotel
- 2-day VIP hospitality with food and drinks, as detailed above
- Hotel-Circuit transfers (airport transfers NOT included)
|4* H10 Marina Hotel, Barcelona||Cost per person||Single Supplement|
|3 night's accommodation including breakfast, 2-day VIP hospitality, circuit-hotel transfers||£1080||£375|
|Price, per person, based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room. Prices subject to confirmation at time of booking|
Flights and airport transfers are not included in our packages. You should arrange your flights with your preferred airline or flight booker. We recommend using the cab rank at the airport for your airport to hotel or circuit transfer.