FIA World Endurance Championship: 31 August-1 September 2019
Considered to be the premier viewing location at Silverstone. The Brooklands VIP Suite offers guests a brilliant base for the day at Silverstone with a great view from the track-side balcony overlooking the Wellington Straight, Brooklands and Luffield corners as well as Woodcote onto the old Start Finish Line Straight.
Whether you are located in our 2nd or 3rd floor suites, your views across the Wellington Straight, Brooklands Corner and subsequent Luffield Corner are panoramic yet you'll feel close to the action. What's more, the vista is largely unaffected by the debris fence that impacts the view lower down the building.
The World Endurance Championship runs with an unusual calendar - Silverstone's September race date marks the first race in the 2019/20 season which will travel the globe over autumn and winter (in the northern hemisphere at least) and culminates at the blue riband event - the Le Mans 24 hours in June. See top Le Mans prototypes go head to head, while the more recognisable GT cars battle for podiums in this 4 class race championship.
- Full entrance ticket and VIP suite pass - access to the center of the circuit
- Large covered viewing balcony
- Tea & coffee served all day
- Hot Breakfast on arrival
- Private Bar with complimentary Beers, Wines, Soft drinks
- Two course Chefs Table Lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Official Event Program per booking
- In-suite Televisions
- Option of private table of 10 guests
- Optional motorsport Raffle
- Ultimate Racing hosted event
|Hospitality package||Price, per person including VAT||Plus VAT|
|Saturday 31 August 2019||£ 264.00%>||£ 220%>|
|Sunday 1 September 2019||£ 402.00%>||£ 335%>|
|Prices subject to confirmation at time of booking|