Experience our BTCC VIP hospitality package and enjoy superior views of the race action over one of the prime overtaking spots on the 1.64 mile ‘short’ National Circuit.
Considered to be the premier viewing location at Silverstone. The Brooklands VIP Suites offer guests a brilliant base for the day at Silverstone with a great view from the track-side balcony overlooking the Wellington Straight, Brooklands and Luffield corners.
Whichever of our 3rd floor suites you are in, your views across the Wellington Straight, Brooklands Corner and subsequent Luffield Corner are panoramic yet you’ll feel close to the action. What’s more, the vista is largely unaffected by the debris fence that impacts the view lower down the building.
The British Touring Car Championship is one of the most exciting race series in the UK and never fails to produce close racing at Silverstone as drivers battle for points in the penultimate round of the championship. In addition to the headline ‘BTCC’ you’ll also be entertained by support race groups including the Ginetta Supercup and Juniors, Porsche Carrera Cup and FIA Formula 4 (all support groups subject to final confirmation)
Book now and experience our VIP BTCC hospitality package in 2024.
What’s included in this hospitality package?
- Full entrance ticket and VIP suite pass – access to the centre of the circuit
- VIP parking on request – max 1 pass per 2 guests
- Large covered viewing balcony
- Tea & coffee served all day
- Hot Breakfast on arrival
- Private Bar with complimentary Beers, Wines, Soft drinks
- Two course Chefs Table Lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Official Event Program per booking
- In-suite Televisions
- Option of private table of 10 guests
- Optional motorsport Raffle
- Ultimate Racing hosted event
Sample hospitality food menu
- Breakfast selection
- Served hot – bacon / cheese & mushroom English muffins
- Selection of cereals
- Fresh pastries, Fruit bowl
- Two-course lunch
- Chicken in red wine with seasonal vegetables
- Salad platters
- Seasonal panna cotta
- Chocolate granache
- Afternoon tea
- Savoury treats including Scotch Eggs, pork pies, quiche
- English cheeses with chutney and biscuits
- Selected cakes
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks all day. Selected wines and beers from 11am
Packages and Prices
|GB £ Plus VAT
|GB £ Incl. VAT
|Sunday 22nd September 2024
|Prices subject to confirmation at time of booking.