Be a part of the British round of MotoGP with Ultimate Racing. Our trackside suite gets you to the heart of the action with British MotoGP VIP hospitality. Whether it’s Friday practice, Saturday qualifying or the BIG race day on Sunday, you will be treated as a VIP from the moment you arrive in our Brooklands VIP hospitality suites to the moment you leave at the end of the day.
Our Brooklands Hospitality suites are situated on the upper levels and offers excellent facilities and viewing. The suites include Silverstone Circuit TV on our large screen TV’s with viewing from our private upper level balconies. This location is perfect for enjoying British MotoGP hospitality!
Ultimate MotoGP Silverstone Hospitality
Whichever of our 3rd floor hospitality suites, your views across the Wellington Straight, Brooklands Corner and subsequent Luffield Corner are panoramic yet you’ll feel close to the MotoGP action. What’s more, the vista is largely unaffected by the debris fence that impacts the view lower down the building.
MotoGP is the world’s premier motorcycling championship, with a season of 19 Grands Prix in 15 countries bringing together the world’s top motorcycle manufacturers such as Honda, Yamaha, Ducati, KTM and Aprilia.
You may also be interested in:
Why book your VIP MotoGP hospitality packages with Ultimate Racing?
Simply, we’re passionate about our bike racing – and MotoGP is the pinnacle. We’ve developed many friendships over the years with riders, and other team personnel, which has encompassed everything from suite visits to personal sponsorship. By booking with us not only will you get to experience great views and excellent hospitality but you’ll also help us continue to support up-and-coming riders such as Fenton Seabright.
What’s more, all the images we show were shot from, or of, our suites at Silverstone in the last 12 months! And the photos were taken by us or our ‘tame’ semi-pro photographer friend. These really are our suites, guests and examples of the food served up when you come to Ultimate MotoGP hospitality.
Book now to enjoy Silverstone MotoGP VIP hospitality!
Want to find out more about our Ultimate MotoGP hospitality Silverstone?
What’s included in our Moto GP VIP hospitality?
- Full entrance ticket and VIP suite pass – access to the centre of the circuit
- Silverstone VIP parking (1 per 2 Guests)
- Large covered viewing balcony overlooking Brooklands and Luffield corners
- Tea & coffee served all day
- Private Bar with complimentary Beers, Wines, Soft drinks
- British MotoGP menu including:
- Hot Breakfast on arrival
- Two course MotoGP Chefs Table Luncheon with Fine Wines
- Afternoon Tea
- Official MotoGP Event Programme & Silverstone ear piece radio per person
- In-suite televisions
- Private table for groups of 10 guests, smaller numbers on shared tables
- Optional motorsport raffle – win a MotoGP souvenir
- Ultimate Racing hosted event
Ultimate Moto GP hospitality sample menu
- Breakfast selection
- Served hot – bacon / cheese & mushroom English muffins
- Selection of cereals
- Fresh pastries, Fruit bowl
- Two-course lunch
- Chicken in red wine with seasonal vegetables
- Salad platters
- Seasonal panna cotta
- Chocolate granache
- Afternoon tea
- Savoury treats including Scotch Eggs, pork pies, quiche
- English cheeses with chutney and biscuits
- Selected cakes
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks all day. Selected wines and beers from 11am
- Menu is an example only. All menus are subject to change.
Packages and Prices
|Ultimate Moto GP Hospitality package – Silverstone
2nd – 4th August 2024
|GB £ Plus VAT
|GB £ Incl. VAT
|Friday 2nd August 2024
|Saturday 3rd August 2024
|Sunday 4th August 2024
|Two-day package (Sat & Sun)
|Prices subject to confirmation at time of booking.