We are now taking bookings for 2024’s F1 British Grand Prix hospitality.
Book early, demand is HIGH!
Be a part of the British Grand Prix with Ultimate Racing… our trackside British Grand Prix hospitality suites get you to the heart of the action on Grand Prix weekend. Whether it’s Friday practice, Saturday qualifying or the BIG race day on Sunday, you will be treated as a VIP from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave.
Our Silverstone grand prix hospitality suites are situated on the upper levels of the Brooklands hospitality building and offer excellent facilities and viewing. The suites include Silverstone Circuit TV on our large screen TV’s with viewing from our private upper level balconies. What this means for you is that you have one of the best views at the British Grand Prix – with a superb panoramic vista across a key overtaking area – the Wellington Straight – and the Brooklands & Luffield complex of corners. There was a reason Silverstone’s owners, the British Race Drivers Club, built their club house here!
Whichever of our 3rd floor suites, your views across the Wellington Straight, Brooklands Corner and subsequent Luffield Corner are panoramic yet you’ll feel close to the action. What’s more, the vista is largely unaffected by the debris fence that impacts the view lower down the building.
What’s racing at the Formula 1 Grand Prix at Silverstone?
You’re assured of a fairly packed programme at the British Grand Prix – from the pinnacle of open-wheeled motorsport, the FIA Formula 1 World Championship, with its star drivers including Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Daniel Ricciardo, Lando Norris and Max Verstappen – to the up-and-coming drivers that compete in the support races, FIA Formula 2 and FIA Formula 3. Whilst a global championship Porsche Supercup normally includes a number of ‘home’ drivers stepping up from the BTCC supporting Porsche Carrera Cup for the weekend – home knowledge can provide giant-killing performances alongside the chance to shine in front of the British F1 crowd!
Whilst we’ll not see the finalised programme until close to the event we do know that the weekend at Silverstone will feature a packed schedule including:
- FIA Formula One World Championship
- FIA Formula Two
- FIA Formula 3
- Porsche Supercup
In recent years, Silverstone has added to the schedule with track parades and on occasion FIA Historic Formula One or another similar classic race event. British F1 race weekend normally also sees visits from the Red Arrows, a parachute display team and more – though all are subject to operational availability. Silverstone also stages a series of concerts over race weekend – in part to help ease traffic leaving the circuit at the end of each day. Shortly after the conclusion of race activity on Sunday, the stage is used for the popular F1 driver interviews.
Why Ultimate Racing for your British Formula 1 Grand Prix hospitality experience?
Our Ultimate British F1 hospitality at Silverstone is a fantastic way to entertain, clients, colleagues, friends or family. From your first contact with us, to the point at which you leave at the end of the day, we aim to make your life simple. You can talk to us directly – either call us or make an enquiry and we’ll call you back.
We are on-site within the suites we offer all weekend. During your day at Silverstone, if you have any concerns you need only talk to us – we’ll be able to answer any questions you may have.
We have many years’ experience of providing first-class VIP hospitality at Silverstone, Barcelona, Valencia and Monaco across Formula 1, BTCC, British Superbikes, FIA World Endurance Championships, classic race meetings and more. Because we work with Silverstone circuits all year around, we have an insider track to ensuring you receive the finest British F1 hospitality. Our relationship with the catering team is enhanced by our location and regular contact with not only the kitchens but also the waiting staff. We know how to get the best out of the personnel the circuit provides.
What’s more, our two suites in the Brooklands Building ensure you’re a name rather than a number – with capacities of 60 and 40, our hosting team have every opportunity to get to know you rather than you being part of a 180-200 person marquee or restaurant where the staff don’t have the time to find out who you are!
What’s included in our Formula 1 VIP package?
- Full entrance ticket and VIP suite pass including access to the centre of the Silverstone circuit
- VIP parking (1 per 2 Guests)
- Large covered viewing balcony overlooking the Silverstone track
- Tea & coffee served all day
- Private Bar with complimentary Beers, Wines, Soft drinks
- Champagne & selected Spirits – Saturday & Sunday Only
- Superb all-day catering including special British Grand Prix menu:
- Hot & cold breakfast items on arrival
- Two course F1 Grand Prix “Chef’s Table” buffet lunch with selected fine wines
- Ploughman’s style afternoon tea
- Cakes and sweet treats
- Official F1 Event Program per person
- Silverstone ear piece radio per person
- In-suite Televisions
- Private tables for groups of 10 guests, smaller groups on shared tables
- Optional motorsport raffle
- Ultimate Racing hosted event – our hosts for Silverstone’s F1 British Grand Prix have many years of experience running this event
Ultimate British F1 GP VIP sample menu
Our food menu changes daily, below is just a taster
- Breakfast selection
- Served hot – bacon rolls & vegetarian alternatives
- Selection of cereals
- Fresh pastries, Fruit
- Two-course Grand Prix lunch (buffet-style)
- Seafood platter
- Roast beef with medley of seasonal vegetable
- Selection of salads & pastas
- Stupendous dessert treats
- Afternoon tea
- Savoury treats including Scotch Eggs, pork pies, quiche
- English cheeses with chutney and biscuits
- Selected cakes
- Sweet treats and nibbles on tables, plus fresh fruit
- A selection of teas, coffee and soft drinks all day
- Selected wines and beers from 11am
- Champagne and selected spirits on Saturday & Sunday.
Food is freshly prepared on site by Silverstone’s in-house caterers with locally sourced produce where ever possible.
Packages and Prices
|Ultimate British F1 Hospitality, Silverstone
|Price, per person incl VAT
|Friday (F1 free practice)
|Saturday (F1 free practice & qualifying)
|Sunday (F1 race day)
|2-day package (Saturday & Sunday)
|3-day package (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
|Prices & availability subject to confirmation at time of booking
Book now, pay later
|We’re pleased to offer the opportunity to book your F1 British Grand Prix hospitality now and split the bill over 4 payments:
|We’re pleased to accept most major credit, debit and charge cards, or you can pay by bank transfer.